Iran offers a compelling choice for individuals seeking plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery for three primary reasons: the presence of skilled and qualified medical professionals, competitive and affordable pricing, and access to advanced and well-equipped medical facilities. These factors collectively make Iran an attractive destination for those considering cosmetic procedures.
Iran not only offers more affordable cosmetic surgery choices but also maintains a high standard of procedures. The country boasts a plethora of highly skilled and experienced plastic surgeons specializing in a wide range of cosmetic surgery treatments, including facelifts, breast augmentations, liposuction, and rhinoplasty.
cosmetic surgery in Iran
Skincare treatment is a crucial method for maintaining the health and beauty of the skin, involving a range of actions and diverse products. These routines aim to preserve moisture, enhance skin health, prevent signs of aging, and address issues like blemishes, acne, and skin inflammations. A typical skincare regimen includes steps such as cleansing, toning, moisturizing, and using sun protection. Choosing the right products for one’s skin type and specific concerns is a key factor in the success of this routine. Additionally, a healthy diet, adequate hydration, and stress reduction also play a significant role in improving skin quality. In general, consistent and careful skincare can help achieve youthful, fresh, and healthy-looking skin.
Ipdtourism is your trusted partner for all your cosmetic surgery needs in Iran. Our dedicated team specializes in offering comprehensive and hassle-free solutions for international patients seeking top-quality cosmetic procedures. From the moment you decide to embark on your cosmetic surgery journey to the successful completion of the treatment, Ipdtourism takes care of every detail, ensuring that your experience in Iran is safe, comfortable, and tailored to your aesthetic goals. With access to world-class surgeons and state-of-the-art facilities, we are committed to helping you achieve the cosmetic results you desire while enjoying the rich cultural experiences that Iran has to offer.
Cosmetic surgery, also known as plastic surgery, is a branch of surgery that is performed to improve a person’s appearance and enhance their self-esteem. Cosmetic surgery can be performed on many different parts of the body, including the face, breasts, abdomen, and thighs.
Some of the most common cosmetic surgery procedures include:
This procedure involves increasing the size or changing the shape of the breasts using implants.
This procedure involves removing excess fat from different areas of the body, such as the abdomen, thighs, and hips.
This procedure involves tightening and lifting the skin of the face and neck to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin.
Eye cosmetic surgery, also known as oculoplastic surgery, includes procedures like blepharoplasty and eyelid surgery that enhance the appearance of the eyes and surrounding areas.
neck cosmetic surgery
Neck cosmetic surgery, often referred to as a neck lift or cervicoplasty, focuses on rejuvenating and enhancing the appearance of the neck by addressing issues like sagging skin, excess fat, and muscle laxity.
Ear cosmetic surgery, or otoplasty, is a procedure designed to reshape or reposition the ears for aesthetic purposes, commonly addressing issues like prominent ears or ear deformities.
foot cosmetic surgery
Foot cosmetic surgery, also known as foot aesthetics or podiatric cosmetic surgery, involves procedures to enhance the appearance of the feet, including treatments for issues like bunions, hammertoes, or the correction of foot deformities.
types of cosmetic surgery
Maxillofacial Cosmetic Procedures
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery)
- Revision Rhinoplasty (Secondary Nose Surgery)
- Septoplasty (Deviated Septum Surgery)
- Lip Augmentation (Lip fillers)
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Eyelash Transplant
- Eye Bag Removal
- Face Lift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
- Neck Lift Surgery (Lower Rhytidectomy)
- Double Chin Removal
- Ear Correction Surgery (Otoplasty)
- Chin Reshaping Surgery (Genioplasty)
- Jawline Enhancement
- Dimple Creation (Dimpleplasty)
- Cheek Augmentation Surgery
- Cheekbone Reduction Surgery
- Eyebrow and Forehead Lift
- Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate Repair
- Forehead Contouring
- Facial Bone Contouring
- Scar Revision Surgery
- Buccal Fat Removal
- Hairline Lowering & Forehead Reduction
- Brow Bone Reduction (Neanderthal forehead)
- Facial Feminization Surgery
Body Contouring Procedures
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction Surgery
- Breast Lift Surgery
- Breast Implant Revision
- Gynecomastia Surgery (Male Breast Reduction)
- Mommy Makeover
- Belly Button surgery
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Abdominal Etching Surgery
- Brazilian Butt Lift (Gluteoplasty)
- Labiaplasty in Iran
- Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Calf Augmentation
- Calf Reduction
- Inverted Nipple Correction
- Nipple & Areola Reduction Surgery
- Gender Reassignment
- Tissue Expander
- Burn Surgery
advanced dermatology and cosmetic surgery
“Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery” is a prominent medical practice that specializes in dermatology and cosmetic surgery services. With a team of experienced dermatologists and surgeons, they offer a wide range of treatments and procedures to address various skin conditions and aesthetic concerns. Their services may include skin cancer screenings, acne treatments, anti-aging procedures, laser treatments, and cosmetic surgeries such as facelifts, liposuction, and breast augmentation. This comprehensive approach allows patients to receive both medical dermatology care and elective cosmetic enhancements, ensuring their skin health and aesthetic needs are met in one reputable practice.
cosmetic surgery for men
Cosmetic surgery for men has gained significant popularity as an avenue for enhancing appearance and boosting self-confidence. These procedures are designed to address specific aesthetic concerns that men may have, such as signs of aging, body contouring, and facial refinement. Whether it’s a rhinoplasty to improve nasal symmetry, liposuction to target stubborn fat deposits, or a facelift to combat the effects of aging, men are increasingly embracing the opportunities offered by cosmetic surgery to achieve their desired look. With advancements in surgical techniques and a growing acceptance of aesthetic procedures among men, the field of male cosmetic surgery continues to evolve, providing tailored solutions to meet the unique needs and aspirations of each patient.
plastic surgery vs cosmetic surgery
Plastic surgery is a broader surgical specialty that encompasses both reconstructive and cosmetic procedures. It deals with the repair, reconstruction, or alteration of physical defects, which can be congenital (present at birth), acquired (due to injury or illness), or related to aging. Reconstructive plastic surgery is typically performed to restore function or appearance following trauma, disease, or congenital deformities.
Cosmetic Surgery in Iran:
Cosmetic surgery, on the other hand, is a subset of plastic surgery that focuses exclusively on elective procedures performed to improve a person’s appearance. Cosmetic surgery aims to enhance aesthetics and does not necessarily involve addressing functional issues or medical conditions.
cosmetic surgery risks
Like any surgical procedure, It carries some risks and potential complications. Some of the risks associated with cosmetic surgery include:
- Anesthesia complications
- Blood clots
- Unsatisfactory results
- Emotional distress
Cosmetic surgery prices in Iran can vary significantly depending on several factors. These factors include the type of cosmetic procedure you’re interested in, the complexity of the surgery, the experience and reputation of the surgeon, the location of the clinic or hospital, and any additional costs related to post-operative care, medication, or accommodation. It’s essential to note that Iran is known for offering competitive prices for cosmetic surgeries compared to many other countries, making it an attractive destination for medical tourism. To obtain accurate and personalized pricing information and to receive professional guidance on your cosmetic surgery journey in Iran, we recommend getting in touch with our team at Ipdtourism. Our dedicated experts can provide you with detailed cost estimates and assist you in making informed decisions tailored to your specific needs and preferences.
Cosmetic surgery’s high out-of-pocket costs in some countries have driven the rise of medical tourism as an affordable alternative. Beyond cost considerations, individuals seek skilled and qualified surgeons abroad to ensure optimal results with minimal risks. Plastic surgery tourism is now a significant component of global health tourism, with Iran emerging as a top destination. Iran, known as the “nose job capital of the world,” boasts a plethora of experienced rhinoplasty surgeons. Besides rhinoplasty, popular cosmetic procedures in Iran include breast augmentation, liposuction, blepharoplasty, buttocks augmentation, abdominoplasty, facelifts, and various facial treatments, all attracting a substantial number of international patients annually.
If you are considering undergoing cosmetic surgery, there are several steps you can take to prepare for the procedure:
- Research the procedure: It is important to research the procedure you are considering thoroughly, including the potential risks, benefits, and recovery process.
- Choose a qualified and experienced surgeon: It is important to choose a board-certified plastic surgeon with experience performing the procedure you are considering. Be sure to research the surgeon’s credentials, reviews, and before-and-after photos of their work.
- Discuss your goals and expectations with the surgeon: Before the procedure, you should have a consultation with the surgeon to discuss your goals and expectations for the surgery. The surgeon can also provide detailed information about the procedure and answer any questions you may have.
- Follow the surgeon’s pre-operative instructions: The surgeon will provide detailed instructions on how to prepare for the procedure, including any dietary or medication restrictions.
- Arrange for transportation and aftercare: Depending on the procedure, you may need to arrange for transportation to and from the surgical facility and for someone to assist you during the recovery period.
- Prepare for the recovery period: The recovery period can vary depending on the procedure, but it is important to have a plan in place for managing pain, swelling, and other symptoms during the recovery period. This may include taking time off work, arranging for childcare, and stocking up on supplies such as pain medication, bandages, and ice packs.
It is important to carefully follow all pre-operative instructions provided by your surgeon to minimize the risk of complications and ensure the best possible outcome.
Before pursuing cosmetic surgery, it is important to carefully consider the following questions:
- Why do I want cosmetic surgery? Patients should consider their motivations for undergoing cosmetic surgery and determine if their expectations and goals are realistic.
- What are the potential risks and complications? Patients should thoroughly research the potential risks and complications associated with the procedure they are considering and discuss these with their surgeon.
- Are there non-surgical alternatives? Patients should consider non-surgical alternatives to cosmetic surgery, such as injectables, laser treatments, or non-invasive body contouring, to achieve their desired results.
- Am I a good candidate for the procedure? Patients should discuss their medical history and current health status with their surgeon to determine if they are a good candidate for the procedure.
- What is the recovery process like? Patients should understand the expected recovery time and any restrictions or limitations on their activities during the recovery period.
- What are the costs involved? Patients should understand the costs involved with the procedure, including the surgeon’s fees, facility fees, and anesthesia fees, and consider if they can afford the procedure.
- How experienced is the surgeon? Patients should choose a board-certified plastic surgeon with experience performing the procedure they are considering and should review the surgeon’s credentials, reviews, and before-and-after photos of their work.
It is important for patients to fully understand the potential risks, benefits, and limitations of cosmetic surgery and to carefully consider their motivations and goals before deciding to undergo the procedure. Patients should also choose a qualified and experienced plastic surgeon and discuss the potential risks and benefits of the procedure with their surgeon before the surgery.
Questions to ask the cosmetic surgeon:
Before undergoing cosmetic surgery, it is important to schedule a consultation with the plastic surgeon to discuss the procedure, ask questions, and determine if the surgeon is a good fit. Some questions to ask the cosmetic surgeon during the consultation include:
- Are you board-certified? Patients should ensure that the surgeon is board-certified in plastic surgery and has the necessary qualifications and experience to perform the procedure.
- How many times have you performed this procedure? Patients should choose a surgeon with experience performing the procedure they are considering.
- Can you show me before-and-after photos of your work? Patients should review the surgeon’s before-and-after photos of previous patients to get an idea of the possible results and the surgeon’s skills.
- What is the expected recovery time? Patients should understand the expected recovery time and any restrictions or limitations on their activities during the recovery period.
- What are the potential risks and complications? Patients should understand the potential risks and complications associated with the procedure and discuss these with the surgeon.
- What type of anesthesia will be used? Patients should understand the type of anesthesia that will be used during the procedure and any potential risks associated with the anesthesia.
- What is the cost of the procedure? Patients should understand the costs involved with the procedure, including the surgeon’s fees, facility fees, and anesthesia fees, and discuss financing options if needed.
- What are the alternatives to the procedure? Patients should discuss non-surgical alternatives to the procedure, such as injectables or non-invasive treatments, to determine if these options may be a better fit for their goals and needs.
It is important for patients to ask these and any other questions they may have during the consultation to fully understand the procedure and make an informed decision about whether to move forward with cosmetic surgery.
cosmetic surgery before and after
The expectations for cosmetic surgery will vary depending on the type of procedure being performed. In general, patients can expect the following:
- Consultation: Before the procedure, patients will have a consultation with the plastic surgeon to discuss their goals and expectations for the surgery. The surgeon will also perform a physical examination and review the patient’s medical history to determine if they are a good candidate for the procedure.
- Anesthesia: Most cosmetic surgery procedures are performed under general anesthesia, which means that the patient will be asleep during the procedure. In some cases, local anesthesia may be used.
- Procedure: The procedure itself will vary depending on the type of surgery being performed. The surgeon will make incisions in the appropriate locations and perform the necessary techniques to achieve the desired outcome.
- Recovery: After the procedure, patients will be monitored in a recovery room until they are alert and stable enough to be discharged. The recovery period will vary depending on the procedure, but patients can expect to experience some pain, swelling, and discomfort during the first few days or weeks after the surgery.
- Follow-up appointments: Patients will typically have several follow-up appointments with the surgeon to monitor their progress and ensure that they are healing properly.
- Results: The results of cosmetic surgery can vary depending on the procedure and the individual patient. In general, patients can expect some improvement in their appearance, but it may take several months for the final results to fully develop.
It is important for patients to have realistic expectations for the outcome of cosmetic surgery and to carefully follow all post-operative instructions provided by their surgeon to ensure the best possible outcome and minimize the risk of complications.
Cosmetic surgery results
The results of cosmetic surgery will vary depending on the type of procedure and the individual patient. In general, patients can expect some improvement in their appearance, but it may take several months for the final results to fully develop.
Patients should have realistic expectations for the outcome of cosmetic surgery and understand that the results may not be perfect or permanent. Some procedures, such as liposuction or breast augmentation, can produce long-lasting results if patients maintain a healthy lifestyle and maintain a stable weight. Other procedures, such as Botox or dermal fillers, may require ongoing treatments to maintain the results.
In conclusion, cosmetic surgery is a branch of surgery that is performed to improve a person’s appearance and enhance their self-esteem. Patients considering cosmetic surgery should carefully consider their motivations and expectations, and choose a qualified and experienced plastic surgeon to perform the procedure. Before undergoing the procedure, patients should schedule a consultation with the surgeon, follow pre-operative instructions, arrange for transportation and aftercare, and prepare for the recovery period. The results of cosmetic surgery will vary depending on the type of procedure and the individual patient, and patients should have realistic expectations for the outcome. It is important for patients to carefully follow all post-operative instructions provided by their surgeon to ensure the best possible outcome and minimize the risk of complications. If patients are dissatisfied with the results of their cosmetic surgery, they should discuss their concerns with their surgeon and explore possible options for revision surgery or alternative treatments.
Read More: lasik Eye Surgery in Iran
Read More: Glaucoma Treatment In Iran
Read More: Cataract surgery in Iran
Cosmetic surgery is a voluntary or elective surgery that is performed on normal parts of the body with the only purpose of improving a person’s appearance and/or removing signs of aging.
Plastic surgery is a broad field that encompasses both cosmetic (aesthetic) procedures and reconstructive procedures. Reconstructive surgery focuses on repairing or reconstructing problems caused by congenital deformities, tumor removals such as cancer, trauma or other reasons.
The goal of cosmetic surgery is to improve a person’s appearance, self-esteem and self-confidence. Cosmetic surgery can be performed on any part of the face and body.
Enhanced body image and self-esteem. Improved safety, such as seeing better after removing extra eyelid skin. More natural appearance. Pain relief and greater independence after correcting defects that make it difficult to move.
Plastic surgery gets its name from the Greek word ‘plastikos’ meaning malleable or mouldable and not because it involves the use of plastic. The materials that are used as implants during plastic surgery are silicone, Gore-Tex and Medpor with silicone being the most common.
Minimally invasive cosmetic procedures, including fillers, neurotoxins and laser and energy device procedures are exceedingly safe and have essentially no risk of serious adverse events, reports a new study that analyzed more than 20,000 procedures around the country.
Changing trends are part of a global surge in aesthetic medicine, which saw over 30 million surgical and non-surgical procedures carried out in 2021, a jump of 19.3% from the previous year.
For some people, cosmetic surgery may lead to improved self-esteem and improved quality of life. For instance, someone who has undergone liposuction might feel more comfortable in their skin and experience reduced anxiety about their appearance.
The right plastic surgery procedure depends on your individual goals and concerns, so consult with a board-certified surgeon for personalized recommendations and guidance.
Breast augmentation is one of the most popular plastic surgery procedures worldwide, followed closely by liposuction and rhinoplasty.
plastic surgery, like any surgical procedure, carries inherent risks, including infection, scarring, anesthesia complications, and, in rare cases, severe adverse reactions. Choosing a qualified surgeon and following post-operative care instructions can mitigate these risks.
Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure to improve the size and shape of a woman’s breast. This is done by inserting full plants…
Revision weight loss surgery
Revision weight loss surgery, also known as bariatric revision surgery, is a type of surgical procedure that is performed on patients who have previously undergone weight loss surgery
Revised rhinoplasty, also known as secondary rhinoplasty, is a surgical procedure performed…
Rhinoplasty in Iran
Nasal plastic surgery, also known as “nose job”, is a surgical procedure that involves changing the shape or size of the nose.
Liposuction is a surgical procedure aimed at removing unwanted fat from certain areas of the body, such as the abdomen and buttocks.
Ear surgery, also known as ear surgery, is a cosmetic surgery procedure determined to improve the appearance of the ears.
Brazilian butt lift (BBL)
Brazilian butt lift (BBL) is a cosmetic surgery procedure that involves the transfer of fat from one area of the body, such as the abdomen.
Breast lift, also known as breast fixation, is a surgical procedure to remove and reshape the sagging breast.
Beautification of the lips
Labiaplasty is a surgical procedure that involves reducing the size and/or changing the shape of the labia minora.
Skin care includes cleansing and exfoliation and the use of creams and medical products…
Employing laser to treat wrinkles, fine lines, scars, acne, pimples, moles, freckles, and unnatural growth of hair…
Tummy tuck, also known as tummy tuck, is a cosmetic surgery procedure determined to improve the appearance of the abdomen by removing…
Hair transplantation in Iran
Hair transplantation is a surgical procedure that involves the transplantation of hair follicles, which are a part of the body, and usually it is the back part of the head.
Reconstructive surgery is performed to correct physical deformities caused by accidents, birth defects, or medical conditions.
Composite veneer is a type of dental veneer made from composite resin material. The theme of use…
A dental implant is a surgical component placed in the jaw bone to support a dental replacement, such as a crown, bridge, or denture.